Thursday, March 3, 2011

Questions for you Blogger Experts

What is that gadget called that lets you show three other posts folks might like? I can't find it because I don't even know what to call it. Thanks.

Oh, and don't forget to follow the new, improved (I hope) Wiggle Room. Thanks


  1. oooh i wanted to know that one!

    great question!


  2. If you go to Linked Within then it will walk you through the steps of getting the widget. It's pretty straight forward. Don't freak if it doesn't show up right away, you might have to refresh a couple of times.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...